Supporting our schools
The Bainbridge Island School District is primarily funded through property tax and our local levies. For more about how our schools are funded go to:
We also rely on the generosity of our local community to donate through several non-profit avenues.
Here are ways parents and community members can donate to our schools:
Bainbridge Schools Foundation exists to help bridge the gap between what the district receives to fund education and what it needs to adequately fund its programs to achieve educational excellence.
Odyssey Parent Teacher Organization: You can donate directly to the Odyssey fundraising campaign by going to: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=3950172Eagle Harbor Parent Teacher Student Organization: You can donate to the EPTSO here.
How do I sign up for escrip?
To sign up for escrip:
- Have your credit cards and Safeway cards ready.
- Log in to http://www.escrip.com/.
- School number: Eagle Harbor PTO: 500004500 Odyssey PTO: 500017878
Which merchants particpate in escip?
A short list of escrip merchants includes:
- Office Max
- Eddie Bauer
What are box tops for education?
Box tops for education are:
- Coupons that can be found on General Mills, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant Tontino's, Progresso, Old El Paso and Gold Medal products.
- A shopping gateway similiar to schoolpop where a percentage of purchases at affiliated merchants goes to Jefferson.
Where do I turn in the coupons?
Collect official Box Tops for Education coupons and bring them to school. Give them to your child's teacher or place them in the Box Top box in the office.
How do I sign up for boxtops4education.com?
To sign up for boxtops4education:
- Have your credit cards ready.
- Log in to http://www.boxtops4education.com