Welcome to Sakai! Our families play an important role in the life and activities of our school! This Web site has been designed to answer some of your questions about our programs and offer ways for you to participate in the life of Sakai.
Here are some ideas for you to consider:
- Our Sakai PTO is a strong organization and supporter of our program. They help the school manage our volunteer opportunities as well as raise funds for the school budget. Check out their Web site for further information, contacts, and a schedule of meeting dates.
- Our Coho Connection newsletter is published online twice a month. It contains important news and information about the school as well.
- Sign up for Skyward Family Access which will allow you to monitor your child's gradebook and lunch account. Please contact the Sakai office for assistance on how to sign up for this service.
- Check the classroom Web pages for your son or daughter frequently. Teachers often post information on classroom activities and homeroom requirements.
- Visit the Sakai Library web site for more information on the print and electronic resources that are available for students and families.