Please contact Ryan AbshereCounselorCommodore Options School K-12EHHS, Odyssey K-8, and Mosaic K-8
Counseling at Commodore Options School
Counseling services are available for every student at Commodore Options School. These services include assistance with educational planning (courses, colleges, etc.), occupational/career information, and help with academic, social or personal concerns.If you wish to see the counselor, please stop by the counseling office or ask Jennifer to schedule an appointment.
As a professional school counselor, I am committed to:
- Abide by the professional school counseling ethics as advocated by the American School Counselor Association (ASCA).
- Work and cooperate with teachers, administrators, parents and community resources to strive for the goal of academic, personal/social, and career success for all students. Assist all students through individual and group counseling, classroom guidance lessons, collaboration, consultation, advocacy, and leadership
- Consider all students, regardless of their ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, religious or spiritual identity, socio-economic status or learning differences when planning and implementing the school counseling program
- Strive to be preventative in design and geared toward the developmental stages of all students as they move through their schooling career
- Respect all students’ values and beliefs and not impose our personal values
- Participate in professional development activities essential to maintain a quality school counseling program
- Be knowledgeable of laws, regulations, and policies related to students
- Be an advocate for all students