To order transcripts, students must first create an account through Parchment. Electronic records are available for the class of 2002 and beyond. If you graduated prior to 2002, email our Registrar, Laura Lewis: llewis@bisd303.org.
    Please follow the instructions below carefully.
    TO CREATE A PARCHMENT ACCOUNT - watch the slide show on how to correctly set up your account and set up your account by clicking here.
    NOTE:  It is important that STUDENTS create their own student account through Parchment (using the student's personal email address and not their frogrock email).  It causes problems/delays when a parent creates an account for the student using a non-student email address.  Thank you!
    HOW TO ORDER AN UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT:  Step-by-step instructions  
    Seniors: Before Graduation, send one FINAL TRANSCRIPT directly to the college you plan to attend.
    Be sure to mark "Hold For Grades" in your request.
    The moment you create your Parchment account, an automatic Unofficial Transcript Request is sent to the BHS counseling department.  That request will be approved within 24 hours Monday - Friday.  Once it is approved, you will be able to see a thumbnail of your transcript.  You may review and print out this unofficial transcript from your Parchment account. To update your transcript after semester grades are posted, you will need to click on the imager of your transcript, then click the update button one time at the bottom of your transcript. Please allow 24 hours for the counseling office to update your request.  
    NOTE:  The University of Washington and the University of California system schools do not require an Official Transcript to be sent to their institutions.   However, they do require that students self report all of their courses and grades.
    Students will need the unofficial transcript in Parchment to complete the University of Washington, University of California and California State University applications.
    Please ask anyone in the counseling office to help you with this process if you encounter difficulty or need a copy of your transcript.