Curriculum & Instruction Department: Welcome!
Welcome to the Bainbridge Island School District Curriculum & Instruction home page. We are dedicated to the growth and development of each student and teacher. The district enhances the learning capacity of all students through a professionally developed staff who use a coordinated K-12 curriculum.
The Curriculum & Instruction department is responsible for:
- Assessments, State and District
- Curriculum and Program Review
- Instructional Materials Committee
- Multicultural Advisory Council
- Science Technology Engineering Arts & Mathematics (STEAM)
- Highly Capable Education Advisory Committee
- Curriculum and Program Frameworks
- Curriculum Reviews, including research and updates
- Learning Standards
- Professional Development
The Curriculum & Instruction office is located in the District Offices, 8489 Madison Avenue NE, Bainbridge Island, WA. 98110.
Curriculum & Instruction - Department Staff
Name Title Phone Sheryl Belt Assistant Superintendent of Curriculum & Instruction firstname.lastname@example.org 206-780-1067 Judy Kornbau Administrative Assistant JKornbau@bisd303.org 206-780-1071 Jeff McCormick Director of Student Services & Assessment JMccormick@bisd303.org 206-780-1058 Christi Olive Curriculum Secretary & Clock Hour Registrar email@example.com 206-780-1054 Deb Rudnick K-5 Science Resource Center Manager firstname.lastname@example.org 206-780-4541 Christina Peato Indian Education Coordinator CPeato@bisd303.org206-780-1887 FAX 206-780-1099