Curriculum & Instruction Department: Welcome!
Welcome to the Bainbridge Island School District Teaching and Learning home page. We are dedicated to the growth and development of each student and teacher. The district enhances the learning capacity of all students through a professionally developed staff who use a coordinated K-12 curriculum.
The Curriculum & Instruction department is responsible for:
- Assessments, State and District
- Curriculum and Program Review
- Instructional Materials Committee
- Multicultural Advisory Council
- Science Technology Engineering Arts & Mathematics
- Highly Capable Education Advisory Committee
- Curriculum and Academic Programs
- Curriculum Selection and Approval Process
- Learning Standards
- Professional Development
The Curriculum & Instruction office is located in the District Offices, 8489 Madison Avenue NE, Bainbridge Island, WA. 98110.
Curriculum & Instruction - Department Staff
Name Title Phone Jennifer Kniseley Interim Director of Teaching & Learning firstname.lastname@example.org 206-780-1067 Judy Kornbau Administrative Assistant JKornbau@bisd303.org 206-780-1071 Christi Olive Curriculum Secretary & Clock Hour Registrar email@example.com 206-780-1054 Deb Rudnick K-5 Science Resource Center Manager firstname.lastname@example.org 206-780-4541 Christina Peato Indian Education Coordinator CPeato@bisd303.org206-780-1887 FAX 206-780-1099