Teaching & Learning: Welcome!
Welcome to the Bainbridge Island School District Teaching & Learning home page. We are dedicated to the growth and development of each student and teacher. The district enhances the learning capacity of all students through a professionally developed staff who use a coordinated K-12 curriculum.
The Teaching & Learning department is responsible for:
- Assessments, State and District
- Curriculum and Program Review
- Instructional Materials Committee
- Multicultural Advisory Council
- Science Technology Engineering Arts & Mathematics
- Highly Capable Education Advisory Committee
- Curriculum and Academic Programs
- Curriculum Selection and Approval Process
- Learning Standards
- Professional Development
The Teaching & Learning office is located in the District Offices, 8489 Madison Avenue NE, Bainbridge Island, WA. 98110.
Teaching & Learning - Department Staff
Name Title Phone Amii Pratt Executive Director of Teaching & Learning (Primary) email@example.com 206-780-1067 Kristen Haizlip Executive Director of Teaching & Learning (Secondary) firstname.lastname@example.org 206-780-1058 Christi Olive Curriculum Secretary & Clock Hour Registrar email@example.com 206-780-1054 Vacant K-5 Science Resource Center Manager Christina Peato Indian Education Coordinator CPeato@bisd303.org206-780-1887 FAX 206-780-1099