BHS COUNSELING DEPARTMENTPhone: (206) 842-2913
Fax: (206) 780-1498College admission representatives can now go to https://repvisits.com to schedule an appointment with our high school for next fall.SPARTAN YEAR-END REMINDERS!Class of 2017:
All Returning Students:Summer School starts on Monday, June 26 at 8 AM in Mr. Sovick's room 204.See your counselor RIGHT AWAY if you have failed a core class (English, Math, Science, Social Studies or Health) to get the paperwork and sign up for credit recovery. Registration and payment should be completed by June 23 to assure you of a spot in Summer School. Space is limited.Class of 2018:
- Be sure to read the Senior Letter carefully!
- Pay your fines in order to walk in graduation.
- Send your final transcript to your college (through Parchment).
- Fill out the Senior Survey (in Naviance).
- Pick up your Graduation Tickets in Front Office.
- Complete any online courses ASAP!
- Pick up diploma between June 26-28.
- BHS Counseling Office closes at 3 PM June 28. (Reopens: August 16)
Meet with your Counselor prior to June 21 to....
Classes of 2019 & 2020:
- Check your course requests. Do you have all graduation requirements?
- Pick up a Summer To-Do List (to get organized for college applications).
- NOTE: FAFSA may be filed October 1, 2017. This was NEW last year!
- Review "Paying For College" information in the menu on left.
- Review "College Planning" information in the menu on left.
- 12th Grade Registration Day: Monday, August 28, 2017.
Class of 2021: Welcome to Bainbridge High School!!!
- 11th Grade Registration Day: Monday, August 28, 2017
- 10th Grade Registration Day: Tuesday, August 29, 2017
HAVE A WONDERFUL SUMMER!
- 9th Grade Registration Day: Tuesday, August 29, 2017
- Spartan Start-up: Tuesday, September 5, 2017