SEEKING VOLUNTEERS FOR A VARIETY OF COMMITTEES
The Bainbridge Island School District is seeking parents and other interested community volunteers to participate in a variety of school district advisory and program review committees for the 2017-2018 school year. Committee positions may be open on the following advisory committees:
- Multicultural Advisory Committee
- Instructional Materials Committee
- Special Education Program Council
- Career and Technology Education Advisory Committee, grades 7-12
- Social and Emotional Learning
- Health and Wellness Advisory Committee
- Social Studies Program Review, grades 7-12
All of the district-level groups listed above include parent, community and school instructional staff member representation, and the committees meet on a regular basis during the school year. Anyone interested in participating in one or more of these groups may apply by returning a completed volunteer application form (available in the menu given on the left) addressed to Judy Kornbau at Bainbridge Island School District, 8489 Madison Avenue NE, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110 or email to email@example.com.
Bainbridge Island School District aims to form committees that represent a broad group of stakeholders. Questions about individual committees? Please call 206-780-1071.