Welcome to Woodward!
Woodward is a two-year (grades 7 & 8) public middle school serving approximately 500 students on Bainbridge Island.
Woodward Middle School features the following:
- Test scores that consistently rank among the highest in Washington State
- Low student to teacher ratios
- One-to-one technology for students
- Multiple STEM classes including: Video Production, Intro to Computer Science, Physical Computer Science and Pre-Engineering
- Two different world language electives: French & Spanish
- Lots of after-school clubs including: Robotics, Builders Clubs, Tech Club, Ally Club, Knowledge Bowl and more
- An award winning band program