Woodward Middle School Vision
We build connections in a creative and challenging learning environment.
The students, staff and families of Woodward Middle School are dedicated to:
- Developing relationships with our students and our fellow staff members while honoring them as individuals.
- Cultivating an environment that is supportive, flexible, and safe.
- Providing meaningful, intellectually stimulating, and integrated curriculum that fosters a love of learning.
- Allowing time for reflection and offering opportunities for success, self-discovery, and personal growth.
- Creating a fun learning environment through innovative instruction, and engaging activities.
- Celebrating educational, developmental, and cultural diversity.
- Working in partnership with our families and the community.
- Modeling a commitment to lifelong learning.
- Empowering individuals to care for their natural environment, their community, and their world.
Connecting - Creating - Challenging