Online Registration for Sports Programs
Bainbridge High School is excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile so you enter your information only once for multiple uses, multiple family members and multiple programs.
FamilyID is a separate entity from Bainbridge Island School District and the use of the service is an agreement between you and FamilyID. The Bainbridge Island School District does not oversee or monitor this company. Please read the FamilyID User Agreement carefully before using this service. Should you decline the use of this online service you may still register through the use of a paper form and payment in person at the BHS Main Office.Before you register:
PHYSICAL EXAMS: A physical exam must be current within the past 24 months and signed by a physician. If the student’s physical expires during the season, they will not be able to participate until a new physical exam is received. Please bring your new or updated physical to the main office (Ms. Silver). WIAA physical form
Information needed to register:It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
· Insurance information
· Physician information, ie. physical date
· Emergency contact information
A parent/guardian should register by clicking FamilyID and following these steps:
Under the "Programs" title, click on the link for the program you want to sign up for. Scroll to bottom of page to either Sign Up as a Family or Individual if this is your first time using FamilyID, or Log In if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering your family name, email address and password. You will receive an email with a link to confirm your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your spam or junk folders.)
- Click on the link in your email confirmation, which will log you in to FamilyID, and then complete the information requested on the registration form. When you have completed the form, click the "Save & Continue" button.
- Review your registration summary and click "Confirm Registration" to submit. Once completed, you will receive an email receipt from firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also view your completed registration on your Dashboard. You can log into https://www.familyid.com at any time to update your information and to check your registration(s).
- If you need assistance with your registration, you can call Family ID at 888-800-5583 ext. 1 or email email@example.com. FamilyID also offers online chat during business hours and a support center at https://familyid.desk.com. Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.