Ric Moore6th Grade SciencePhone: 206 780-6556Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgWelcome to my webpage. I'm looking forward to meeting all my students at our ice cream social or on the first day of school.Welcome to the ATMM Team (pronounced atom): Atkinson/ Tsolomitis/ Moore/ MillerMs. Atkinson's Web Page Ms. Atkinson teaches math and social studies.Ms. Miller Ms. Miller teaches language arts and social studies.Click on the Homework Assignment link to the left for homework assignments.Skyward Gradebook: Please check your grades frequently.
Atkinson, Starrs, Eigen, MooreSupply List 2012-2013
Click HERE to print a copy of this supply list.
For all classes, students should have one 3-ring binder. This binder should be organized by subjects: math, language arts, science and social studies. The binder should have space for some notebook paper and handouts for all four subjects. Include a section for your homework.
For all your classes you must have:
- Notebook paper (some for each subject) in the binder.
- You must have pencils and pens every day. We recommend buying 12 boxes of pre-sharpened pencils and stashing them in the back of your locker.
- 1 pencil pouch
- 1 small pencil sharpener
- 1 glue stick
- 1 box of Kleenex for classroom use
- Sakai requests that you bring 1 ream of copy paper. If some of you could bring in a ream of colored copy paper for our team, that would be awesome!
Science-specific Supplies: Bring the following on the first day of school:
- 1 additional small (spine approx. 1”) three-ring binder
- 1 set of 5 to 6 dividers for the science binder. Mr. Moore will help you organize this binder on the first day of school.
Social Studies-specific Supplies: You may wish to bring your own set of colored pencils. We’ll use them frequently.
IMPORTANT: You will also be asked to bring cash or a check to cover the cost of some school fees. PLEASE bring this on the first day of school, making checks payable to Sakai. This fee covers the cost of the school planner, the Study Island program, the GIZMOS science program.Note: Project Backpack, at 942-7621, provides financial help for school supplies. If financial hardship prevents you from being able to pay the additional fee, please contact your child’s teacher /send a note on the first day of school.
- Calculator (labeled with your name)
- 1 spiral notebook of graph paper (you will need a second one, later in the year)
- Bring red pens to class every day
- At least 3 extra dividers for the math section of your notebook