Technology DonationsAs a public school district serving the Bainbridge Island community, Bainbridge Island School District regularly looks for opportunities to increase and maximize its resources. The school district is open to considering donations of working equipment in good condition that are compatible with our network and operating systems, pertain to the mission and goals of the district and can be fully supported within our resources.Sometimes equipment that is compatible for home or small business, is not compatible or cannot be supported within an enterprise-level, network system. If you are interested in donating good condition, working technology equipment, please check that your donation meets the following two criteria. If you have any questions, please call our Technology Help Desk at 206-780-1668.1) Technology equipment must meet or exceed the standards established by the Washington State Office of Superintendent as found at What is a Standards-Based Computer ? , and noted below:
- Intel based Dual Core (or higher) desktop or laptop
- Minimum 8 GB RAM and 160 GB hard drive, DVD-ROM drive, USB ports, supports Windows 7 or higher, Ethernet NIC card (or onboard Network adaptor)
- 19 inch or larger LCD flat panel
- Intel-based Mac desktop with keyboard and mouse or iBook/MacBook.
- Minimum 1 GB RAM and 120 GB hard drive, CD-ROM drive, USB ports, supports OS X 10.3 or higher and has Ethernet capability.
- 17-inch monitor ― 1024 X 768 resolution.
- Monochrome laser printer — minimum speed 6 pages per minute