1. Shapes and Designs: develops understanding of two-dimensional geometry.2. Accentuate the Negative: operations on integers (positive & negative numbers).3. Stretching and Shrinking: develops understanding of similarity and scale factor.
4. Comparing and Scaling: covers the ideas of ratio, proportion, and percent.5. Moving Straight Ahead: continues the exploration of Algebra with a focus on linear relationships and solving 2 step equations.
6. What do you Expect?: examines at experimental and theoretical probability.
7. Filling and Wrapping: explores the concepts of surface area and volume of 3 dimensional shapes.
8. Samples and Populations: studies data analysis and statistics focusing on distribution, variability, measures of central tendency, and comparing data sets.