WILDCAT TRACK 2021
General Season Information
Practice will begin on Wednesday, September 8th and run daily Monday-Friday from 3:45 - 5:15 pm.
Meet Schedule - away meets will begin at 3:15 pm and generally run until around 6 pm. Home meets will be held at the Woodward track and start at 4:00 pm.
- Wednesday, September 22nd: @ Home vs Fairview - Time change - 4:00pm
- Wednesday, September 29th: @ Ridgetop vs Ridgetop and Central Kitsap
- Wednesdsay, October 6th: @ Home vs Ridgetop
- Wednesday, October 13th: @ Fairview vs Fairview and Poulsbo
- Tuesday, October 19th: Futurist Meet @ Klahowya Secondary School vs Central Kitsap, Fairview, Kingston, Klahowya, Poulsbo, and Ridgetop
- Wednesday, October 20th: West Sound Middle School League Championships @ Curtis High School
- 30 Volunteers needed for each meet. If you are able, please sign up to volunteer here. We greatly appreciate your support!
- NOTE: masks will be required for all volunteers unless guidance changes and volunteers will need to be cleared through the district
- All participants need to stay to end of meet to cheer and help clean up
- Check in with coach before leaving
- Bring food & water – no glass containers or nuts please
- Appropriate clothing – Sweatshirts and pants, running shoes. Rain gear OR sunscreen.
- Must ride bus home with team unless coach has a note or parent is at the meet
- Check in with coach before leaving
- Pick up from WMS will be in the back (bus) parking lot – promptness is appreciated. Coaches will have athletes call with an approximate time.
Please follow this three step process to register your student for Track.
Step 1: Register using FamilyID
Use FamilyID to register your athlete, closes on Friday, September 3rd. It is essential that we provide up-to-date rosters and medical information to our coaches before their first practice, so please ensure you register before September 3rd.
Family ID: It will allow you to enter the critical information for your student (if you have used Family ID in the past for athletics, the program will auto-fill your information to save you time and effort). You will still have to read and electronically sign the agreements and policies. If for some reason you do not have access to a computer or the internet, our computer lab will be open for you to access during our Back-to-School event.
Step 2: Submit Medical Physical
Ensure your athlete has an up-to-date medical physical (within past 2 years). This physical must be on file at our school before an athlete can participate. This can be brought in to our attendance office, or sent electronically to our attendance secretary, Beth Guy: email@example.com.
Helpful tip: If your child gets a yearly physical, you typically only need to contact the physician's office and they will provide a completed physical.
Example Physical Form: This can be used if the Doctor's office does not have one of their own.
Step 3: Complete ASB card fee and participation fee payments
Each athlete must pay the following fees:
- ASB card: Online payment opens for the ASB card fee on Friday, August 13th, and is $20 for the school year
- $150/sport participation fee
Payment for these can be made using our district online InTouch system (https://wa-bainbridge.intouchreceipting.com/), or by Check or Cash at our Attendance office.
Do you need help paying these fees?
If your family needs assistance with these fees please contact your child's counselor or Athletic Director Jim Corsetti: firstname.lastname@example.org. No student will be turned away from participating in any school activity based on their ability to pay.
Once each of these steps for registration are completed, your athlete will be cleared to participate.