5 Steps to Keep Your Book Happy!
(and your librarian too....)
1. Don't give your book a bath! Keep a plastic bag for your book in your backpack if you carry drinks in there as well.
2. Don't feed your book to your dog! Keep your book away from family pets (and younger siblings...)
3. Find your library book a home, a special place no other books go. This way you can find it easily to return on time.
4. Read your library book. Use a bookmark to keep your place.
5. Bring your book back on time so others may enjoy it!