Tryouts will start Tuesday March 16 at the Stadium field 4:00-6:00 pm.
NEW: Please do not enter on field until coaches have put you through the covid check. Same questions and temperature check when entering school.
Players will be notified on what Team they will be on by posting names on website about an hour after practice
End of Wednesday will be the varsity cut
End of Thursday (or Friday TBD if needed) will be JV and C team cut
Rosters: JV and C team typically take 15 to 16 field players and 2 GKs, while varsity will take a smaller roster.
*Note: These are approximates as we try to decide where the talent levels cut off.
Tryouts count as practices toward the minimum count required for games.
To be eligible to participate in tryouts in 2021:
Preparing for participating in tryouts:
- Players will be evaluated through individual skills activities, small sided games
- Bring running shoes on Wednesday for a 2 mi timed run to be part of tryouts
- Goalkeepers will be evaluated by Coaches and within games.
- If a player is injured, they must contact a coach asap.
- Rosters will be posted online following tryouts.
If you have any questions regarding tryouts, email: firstname.lastname@example.org