Ordway Elementary is a safe and caring environment where all children will be successful students and responsible citizens.
MottoCaring to learn
Learning to care
- A positive learning environment includes respect and acceptance for self and others.
- Children need to feel safe, valued and encouraged to take risks when learning.
- Children learn in a variety of ways, and learning is a lifelong process.
- Learning is a partnership between students, staff, and families sharing the roles of responsibility, guidance, and support.
- Learning occurs when students are actively engaged and experience personal satisfaction.
- Education incorporates academics, the arts, and life skills.