BHS Students Should Check the Scholarship Page in their Naviance Account.
(This list is also available for Guests to view in Naviance. Guest password is bhs.)
The local BHS Scholarship Committee will accept applications through seniors' Naviance accounts during the week prior to Spring Break through the week after Spring Break. Listen for bulletin announcements to learn when the application is available to seniors in Naviance.
FAFSA - Free Application For Federal Student Aid (required for students to receive need-based aid)
FAFSA-pdf - draft pdf of paper copy for upcoming year
* A free financial aid calculator that gives families an early estimate of their eligibility for federal student aid.
* Assistance in understanding your options for paying for college.
* Official informational site from U.S. Department of Education
* Largest provider of student financial aid in the nation
* Official site from U.S. Department of Education
* Use this to apply for loans (after filling out FAFSA)
With WUE, out-of-state students may pay no more than 150% of in-state tuition at participating schools, compared with nonresident rates that can exceed 300% of in-state rates.
Scholarship Search for Washington Residents of all Ages:
Other Scholarship Websites: