- Student information will be updated at the beginning of each semester.
- All newly enrolled BHS students will be also be uploaded as soon as possible.
1) For all STUDENTS, please follow these instructions to sign in:
a. Go to the Naviance link on the BHS Counseling Webpage.
b. Instead of using your Email Address, please enter your Family Access USERNAME in the Email slot.
c. Then put your "Other ID Number" in the Password slot. (The "Other ID Number" is the number that students use to log into all school computers.)
IMPORTANT Fall College Rep visits to BHS: Find the list within Naviance, under 'Colleges' (upper right hand corner) --> Research Colleges --> College Visits.
2) ALL PARENTS of BHS students who are first-time Naviance users must first register with a registration code via the “Are You New Here? --> I Need To Register” link after entering the Naviance site. This link can be found on the BHS Counseling Home page. Click on the Naviance logo.
The “Registration Codes” are typically emailed out to junior parents prior to Junior Parent Night, which takes place in March of the junior year. If a parent would like to explore this site prior to your student's junior year, please contact Rilla Hughes @ 780.1251 or Cris Cannestra @ 780.1253 for your registration code. After entering the Registration Code, follow the prompts to make your Email Address your new Username and create your own password that you can remember.
Anyone encountering a problem is encouraged to call the registrar, Cris Cannestra, in the BHS Counseling Office (780-1253) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that students will use their Family Access Username and not their email address to log in, but parents will use their email address to log on after they have registered with their registration code.
3) Guests are welcome to explore portions of the Bainbridge High School Naviance site. The password for guests is: bhs
*Please Note: Only BHS students (no parents please) may attend college rep sessions held at Bainbridge High School. Sign up through the student's Naviance account is required. Parents are welcome to attend College Rep Visits held in the greater Seattle area. (Although Eagle Harbor High School students do not have access to the BHS Naviance site, those students are welcome to drop in on any college visit at BHS.)