Students and families can access Naviance here using the following instructions:1) For all STUDENTS:
- Go to the Naviance link on the BHS Counseling Webpage.
- Use your full frogrock Email Address in the Email slot.
- Click on 'forgot your password'. A link to reset your password will be sent to your frogrock email address.
- Check your spam folder if you don't see the email from Naviance!
- “Registration Codes” are emailed out to junior parents after the 'Beyond BHS event', which takes place in late February of junior year.
- If a parent would like to explore this site prior to your student's junior year, please contact Rilla Hughes @ 780.1251 or Cris Cannestra @ 780.1253 for your registration code.
- After entering the Registration Code, follow the prompts to make your Email Address your new Username and create your own personal password that you can remember.
3) GUESTS are welcome to explore portions of the Bainbridge High School Naviance site. The password for guests is: bhs
*Anyone encountering a problem with Naviance is encouraged to contact Cris Cannestra, registrar, in the BHS Counseling Office at 206-780-1253 or firstname.lastname@example.org.