Emergency & Snow Bus Routes
Please take a moment to review the Snow Routes
Know Where Your Stop Is Before It Is Required
- Many of the stops listed in these routes are different than the route you currently ride
- Many of the stops that exist in regular routes, DO NOT exist in Snow Routes
- Find the nearest cross street and be prepared to walk further to access an acceptable stop location
- Buses will not stop on hills
- Many areas are not bus accessible during inclement weather
- Times are approximate as emergencies and inclement weather can affect driving conditions and time
- Be prepared for the weather. Please dress warmly with hats, gloves, coats and scarves
- Be Seen! DO use a flashlight so the bus driver and other drivers can see you
- Please contact the Transportation Department if you have any questions about where your stop is located. You may reach us at (206)842-4641 or email us at email@example.com.
Please note that your snow and normal bus routes may be the same. The snow routes depend on the elevation and path of buses to and from stops.