Bus Routes 2020-21
PLEASE ARRIVE AT LEAST 5 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE POSTED STOP TIMESElementary students: Please have your boarding pass ready2020-21 BUS ROUTESSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEARBLAKELY ROUTE SUMMARYBLAKELY STOP SUMMARYORDWAY ROUTE SUMMARYORDWAY STOP SUMMARYWILKES ROUTE SUMMARYWILKES STOP SUMMARYSAK/WMS/BHS/EHHS ROUTE SUMMARYSAK/WMS/BHS/EHHS STOP SUMMARYNOTE: WE ARE UNABLE TO TRANSPORT TO AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES, APPOINTMENTS AND ALTERNATE LOCATIONS ON OUR SCHOOL BUSESYOU MUST MAKE SEPARATE ARRANGEMENTS FOR THESE EVENTS
- Please remember route times are approximate -- times can vary. Please arrive at least five minutes early.
- Arrive safely.
- Items that are too big to be placed on the floor between your student's knees cannot be transported on the school bus. This includes some student instruments.
- Food and drink are prohibited on Washington State School Buses. These items must be stored and secured in the student's backpack.
Emergency & Snow Bus RoutesPlease take a moment to review the Snow RoutesKnow Where Your Stop Is Before It Is Required
- Many of the stops listed in these routes are different than the route you currently ride
- Many of the stops that exist in regular routes, DO NOT exist in Snow Routes
- Find the nearest cross street and be prepared to walk further to access an acceptable stop location
- Buses will not stop on hills
- Many areas are not bus accessible during inclement weather
- Times are approximate as emergencies and inclement weather can affect driving conditions and time
- Be prepared for the weather. Please dress warmly with hats, gloves, coats and scarves
- Be Seen! DO use a flashlight so the bus driver and other drivers can see you
- Please contact the Transportation Department if you have any questions about where your stop is located
Please note that your snow and normal bus routes may be the same. The snow routes depend on the elevation and path of buses to and from stops.