Due to Road Construction on HWY 305 @ Sportsman Club, Routes are being impacted and could be running late. Please be patient, as buses are trying to keep their schedules. Due to staffing levels, route lengths and bus availability, we are no longer able to provide the addition of any new stops at this time.
Updated 2/7/2023, 10:45amNOTE: WE ARE UNABLE TO TRANSPORT TO AFTER-SCHOOL ACTIVITIES, APPOINTMENTS AND ALTERNATE LOCATIONS ON OUR SCHOOL BUSES. YOU MUST MAKE SEPARATE ARRANGEMENTS FOR THESE TRANSPORTATION NEEDS.
- Please remember route times are approximate -- times can vary. Please arrive at least five minutes prior to the posted stop time.
- Kindergartners need to be met at their bus stop by their guardian, to allow drivers to drop off and proceed with their route in a timely manner.
- Items that are too big to be placed on the floor between your student's knees cannot be transported on the school bus. This includes some student instruments.
- Food and drink are prohibited on Washington State School Buses. These items must be stored and secured in the student's backpack.
- At this time, mask-wearing by riders and driver is optional.
- Windows will be lowered as recommended by the Department of Health (DOH) in order to maximize ventilation.
Emergency & Snow Bus RoutesPlease take a moment to review the Snow RoutesKnow Where Your Stop Is Before It Is Required
- Many of the stops listed in these routes are different than the route you currently ride
- Many of the stops that exist in regular routes, DO NOT exist in Snow Routes
- Find the nearest cross street and be prepared to walk further to access an acceptable stop location
- Buses will not stop on hills
- Many areas are not bus accessible during inclement weather
- Times are approximate as emergencies and inclement weather can affect driving conditions and time
- Be prepared for the weather. Please dress warmly with hats, gloves, coats and scarves
- Be Seen! DO use a flashlight so the bus driver and other drivers can see you
- Please contact the Transportation Department if you have any questions about where your stop is located
Please note that your snow and normal bus routes may be the same. The snow routes depend on the elevation and path of buses to and from stops.