Bus Routes - Updated 10/28/21.
NOTE: WE ARE UNABLE TO TRANSPORT TO AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES, APPOINTMENTS AND ALTERNATE LOCATIONS ON OUR SCHOOL BUSESYOU MUST MAKE SEPARATE ARRANGEMENTS FOR THESE EVENTS
- Please remember route times are approximate -- times can vary. Please arrive at least five minutes prior to the posted stop times.
- Items that are too big to be placed on the floor between your student's knees cannot be transported on the school bus. This includes some student instruments
- Food and drink are prohibited on Washington State School Buses. These items must be stored and secured in the student's backpack.
- Students will have assigned seating.
- Similar to last year, there is not a set physical distance requirement for buses. Students will be spaced out as much as possible, but the exact distance will vary depending on ridership.
- Everyone riding the bus must wear a mask.
- Windows will be lowered to at least the first notch (approximately one inch) in order to maximize ventilation.
- Transportation staff will sanitize and disinfect the bus throughout the day.
- At the end of the school week, custodians will deep clean all transportation vehicles.
- Transportation will continue to be limited to a student's home or to one of the following locations: Boys & Girls Club, Big Kids/Kids Club, Hazelcreek Montessorri.
Emergency & Snow Bus RoutesPlease take a moment to review the Snow RoutesKnow Where Your Stop Is Before It Is Required
- Many of the stops listed in these routes are different than the route you currently ride
- Many of the stops that exist in regular routes, DO NOT exist in Snow Routes
- Find the nearest cross street and be prepared to walk further to access an acceptable stop location
- Buses will not stop on hills
- Many areas are not bus accessible during inclement weather
- Times are approximate as emergencies and inclement weather can affect driving conditions and time
- Be prepared for the weather. Please dress warmly with hats, gloves, coats and scarves
- Be Seen! DO use a flashlight so the bus driver and other drivers can see you
- Please contact the Transportation Department if you have any questions about where your stop is located
Please note that your snow and normal bus routes may be the same. The snow routes depend on the elevation and path of buses to and from stops.