To Do Before the First Day of School
Accept the invite in your email to the Google Classroom. If you don't see an invite, please email me, firstname.lastname@example.org .
Ocean Literacy Principles
- Earth has one big ocean with many features.
- The ocean and life in the ocean shape the features of Earth.
- The ocean is a major influence on weather and climate.
- The ocean makes Earth habitable.
- The ocean supports a great diversity of life and ecosystems.
- The ocean and humans are inextricably interconnected.
- The ocean is largely unexplored.
source: The Ocean Literacy Guide , version 3.1, May 2021, National Marine Educators Association