COVID-19 Safety Measures
When considering spacing of students while being transported, six feet of distancing is not required. BISD follows the Department of Health K-12 Fall Guidance, including:
- Require assigned seating.
- Maximize outside air and keep windows open as much as possible.
- Require riders and staff members to wear a mask.
- Encourage students to wash or sanitize hands when they leave their home or classroom immediately before boarding the bus.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces, including the tops and backs of seats, using an EPA-registered product and following manufacturers’ instructions.