Menu & Meal Prices
School MealsOnline payments can be made into food service accounts!
MenusComing Soon! Captain Johnston Blakely ElementaryComing Soon! Ordway ElementaryComing Soon! Captain Charles Wilkes ElementaryComing Soon! Commodore Options School
Families can learn about applying for free and reduced price meals by visiting: Free and Reduced Meal InformationContact Us: NutritionServices@bisd303.orgAs school food and nutrition professionals, we see ourselves uniquely positioned to promote healthy eating habits. We plan well-balanced, healthy meals that are required to meet science-based, federal nutrition standards.
- Grades K-3: Lunch is $3.25; $0 for reduced price
- Grades 4-6: Lunch is $3.25; $0.40 for reduced price
- Grades 7-8: Breakfast is $2 and $0 for reduced price; Lunch is $3.50 and $0.40 for reduced price
- Grades 9-12: Breakfast is $2 and $0 for reduced price; Lunch is $3.75 and $0.40 for reduced price
- Milk and Juice (all grades): $0.75; no reduced price
- Adults: Breakfast is $2.50 (BHS & WMS); Lunch is $4.25
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
- No more than 30% of calories can come from fat, less than 10% from saturated fat.
- Meals must provide 1/3 of the Recommended Dietary Allowances of protein, vitamins A and C and calcium.
- School meals are served in age-appropriate portion size.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/
complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; fax: (202) 690-7442; or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.