Senior Pictures & Grad Ads
Seniors, it is time to turn in your senior photos! Please submit your senior photos electronically by the extended deadline of November 8th. This year we are following a new process. You will be uploading your photos via the app Yearbook Snap or the website yearbookforever.com. Please follow the directions on the yearbook upload photo webpage.
We want to make sure every senior has the opportunity to have their senior photo in the yearbook. If you would like to have one of our Advance Photography students take your photo, please fill out the following Google Form: Senior Photo sign-up Our students have excellent training in lighting and portrait studio photography.
Parents, time to send in those photos for your graduating senior. Please submit all Grad Ad Photos electronically by the extended deadline of November 8th. First, go to the Online Payment website. After you login go to Items At Student's School. Next, select Yearbook Grad Ads. You will then choose whether you are doing a 1/4, 1/2 or full page Grad Ad. Once you have paid for your Grad Ad, you will get a receipt number. You will need the receipt number to fill out the Grad Ad form. Next, upload your photos via the app Yearbook Snap or the website yearbookforever.com. Please follow the directions on the yearbook upload photo webpage.
Picture upload limits:
- 7 Photos for the full page Ad ($225)
- 5 Photos for the 1/2 page Ad ($150)
- 3 Photos for the 1/4 page Ad ($75)
The Yearbook staff reserves the right to resize and crop or cut images to create the Grad Ad
If you have paper photos you would like to use there are multiple methods to convert them to electronic form.
- Bring the photos to a photo copying service, ask them to scan them, and put them on a portable memory drive
- Scan the photos yourself and save them to your computer or memory device
- If you have a good lighting setup you can take pictures of the paper photos with a digital camera.
- You can make arrangements with the yearbook staff to have them assist you with scanning the photos
- Please indicate on the Grad Ad form. if you need assistance uploading photos or scanning photos
If you are scanning the photos or having them scanned for you, it is important to scan the images at the highest resolution possible. Try to go at least 600 pixels per inch. (1000 pixels per inch is preferred)
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.