Welcome to the New Student Enrollment module!
If you need language translation, you may use the google translator located on the right of the page. Just click the button, and select the language you prefer.
We are excited to offer our online New Student Enrollment module to parents and guardians looking to enroll their student into the Bainbridge Island School District! Our online module will allow you to get started enrolling your student as efficiently and easily as possible.
Enrollment can not be finalized until all required documents have been received.
Be prepared by having these documents ready to upload BEFORE you start the online enrollment process.
Once you submit your application for enrollment, you will no longer have access to upload.
- Certified copy of your child's birth certificate (or legal document such as a passport)
- Washington Certificate of Immunization Status Form (CIS) with immunizations dates and signature. Washington law requires that all immunizations be transcribed onto the Washignton Certificate of Immunization Status form. If you submit immunizations in any other format, you will be contacted by the district and asked to provide the correct form. Additional information and links to the form are provided as you go through the online process.
- Proof of Residency: You may submit a utility bill (from a service to the home. Cell phone bill not accepted), rental agreement or HUD statement (prices redacted). If none of these are available, please contact the school directly for options.
- Unofficial High School Transcript (current high school students only)
If you do not have a computer at home, we have them available at various locations around the district, or at our local library. Please contact Student Records at (206) 780-1354, or your children's school for the nearest location.
If you are unable to upload the required documents, you may drop off copies to:
- July - Mid August: Drop required document copies off at the BISD District Office.
- Mid August - June: Drop required document copies off at your children's school.
If you're ready to get started, click the arrow to proceed.