Welcome to the New Student Enrollment module!
If you need language translation, you may use the Google translator located on the right of the page. Just click the button, and select the language you prefer.
We are excited to offer our online New Student Enrollment module to parents and guardians looking to enroll their students into the Bainbridge Island School District! Our online module will allow you to get started enrolling your student as efficiently and easily as possible.
- Placement into the Bainbridge School District can not be finalized until all required documents have been received.
- It is helpful to have the required documents available to upload BEFORE you start the online enrollment process. However, we understand that this isn't always possible.
- Know that once you submit your application for enrollment, you will no longer have access to upload documents. If you are missing any of the required documents, our office staff will be reaching out to you for further information.
- Copy of your child's birth certificate (or legal document such as a passport)
- Medically Verified Immunization Records
- Proof of Residency: You may submit a utility bill (from a utility service to the home), rental agreement or HUD statement (prices redacted). A driver license or cell phone bill is NOT an acceptable form of proof of residency. If you do not reside on Bainbridge Island, you can explore the nonresident student option.
- If none of the above options are available to you, please contact the school directly for alternative options.
- Unofficial High School Transcript (current high school students only)
If you do not have a computer at home, we have them available at various locations around the district, or at our local library. Please contact Student Records at (206) 780-1354, or your children's school for the nearest location.
Unable to Upload the Required Documents?
If you are unable to upload the required documents, you may drop off copies to:
- July - Mid August: Drop required document copies off at the BISD District Office, 8489 Madison Ave N, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110 (Note: Google Maps doesn't always provide the correct directions. The District Office is located in the same parking lot as the Bainbridge Island Aquatic Center and the District Office is next door to Ordway Elementary School.)
- Mid August - June: Drop required document copies off at your children's school.
Would you like someone to contact you about enrolling your student(s)? If so, please fill out this form and someone will be in touch with you soon.
Ready to enroll?
If you're ready to get started, click the arrow to proceed.