· Insurance information
· Physician information
· Emergency contact information
A parent/guardian should register by clicking FamilyID and following these steps:
Under the "Programs" title, click on the link for the program you want to sign up for. Scroll to bottom of page to either Sign Up as a Family or Individual if this is your first time using FamilyID, or Log In if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering your family name, email address and password. You will receive an email with a link to confirm your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your spam or junk folders.)
- Click on the link in your email confirmation, which will log you in to FamilyID, and then complete the information requested on the registration form. When you have completed the form, click the "Save & Continue" button.
- Review your registration summary and click "Confirm Registration" to submit. Once completed, you will receive an email receipt from email@example.com. You can also view your completed registration on your Dashboard. You can log into https://www.familyid.com at any time to update your information and to check your registration(s).
- If you need assistance with your registration, you can call Family ID at 888-800-5583 ext. 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. FamilyID also offers online chat during business hours and a support center at https://familyid.desk.com. Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
Once your athlete has been placed on a roster, please pay the $250 sports participation fee using this online payment link. Payment is due before the first competition. All student athletes are also required to have an ASB card, which can be purchased at this same online payment link. You can also pay these fees in our Acccounting Office (Sarah Spray) with a personal check or cash.
Scholarship: In order to receive reduced prices for school and activity fees at BHS, your family should fill out a "Household Application for Free and Reduced Price Meals" form provided by Food Services. You may also pick up this form at the BHS front desk. Section 6 of this form offers families the opportunity to receive other benefits including reduced pricing for school fees and activities payments. Families who qualify for free lunch need only pay 25% of the participation fee and reduced lunch only pay 50%.
Thanks to significant fundraising efforts, there are funds available for families who may not qualify for fee reductions through the food services process, but require consideration for temporary financial aid. Please email Kristen Haizlip, Associate Principal at email@example.com for scholarship requests.