WMS Cross Country
Running Like A Wildcat: Join the Pride
Hello WMS XC athletes and supporters,
Here is some information I wanted to share with you.
- The window to register for Cross Country this year is August 5th– August 30th
- Click on this link to get step-by-step directions on how to register.
- Click this link to access FamilyIDto register for a WMS Sport.
- Click this link for the Sports Physical Form.
- Please come to the Athlete/Parent informational meeting on September 3rdfrom 3:00-4:00 pm in the Woodward Commons. This meeting will let you know everything you need to know to have a successful XC season. We will also answer all of your questions. The other really important thing we will do is to check to see that everyone is registered successfully. We don’t want any surprises on the first day of running practice.
- Thanks to Coach Meyers, our team gear store is open. I am super excited to announce that we now have WMS Wildcat socks. I love socks! If you want a tee-shirt, sweatshirt, and sweatpants, we have those as well. The school will provide the required racing uniform so the gear shown in the store is not required but they sure are fun. Below is the link to our team gear store.
- The official first day of WMS XC practice is Wednesday, September 4thfrom 3:45-5:15 pm. Athletes need to be in their running clothes at the bleachers on the WMS track ready to go at 3:45 pm. Our official parent pick-up site is the Sakai flagpole at 5:15 pm.
- Click this link to get emails sent to you and to let the coaches know you are interested in XC.
- Click this link to find the answers to commonly asked questions.
~ Amy Evans (WMS XC Head Coach)