Welcome to the New Student Enrollment module!
We are accepting applications for the 20-21 (current) school year only.
Applications for the 21-22 School year will be available at a later date. You may contact the individual school for further information regarding the 21-22 School Year.
If you need language translation, you may use the google translator located on the right of the page. Just click the button, and select the language you prefer.
We are excited to offer our online New Student Enrollment module to parents and guardians looking to enroll their student into the Bainbridge Island School District! Our online module will allow you to get started enrolling your student as efficiently and easily as possible.
Placement into the Bainbridge School District can not be finalized until all required documents have been received.
It is helpful to have these documents available to upload BEFORE you start the online enrollment process. However, we understand that this isn't always possible.
Know that once you submit your application for enrollment, you will no longer have access to upload documents. If you are missing any of the required documents, our office staff will be reaching out to you for further information.
- Copy of your child's birth certificate (or legal document such as a passport)
- Medically Verified Immunization Records
- Proof of Residency: You may submit a utility bill (from a service to the home. Cell phone bill not accepted), rental agreement or HUD statement (prices redacted). If none of these are available, please contact the school directly for options.
- Unofficial High School Transcript (current high school students only)
If you do not have a computer at home, we have them available at various locations around the district, or at our local library. Please contact Student Records at (206) 780-1354, or your children's school for the nearest location.
If you are unable to upload the required documents, you may drop off copies to:
- July - Mid August: Drop required document copies off at the BISD District Office.
- Mid August - June: Drop required document copies off at your children's school.
If you're ready to get started, click the arrow to proceed.