The Bainbridge Island School District is seeking parents and other interested community volunteers to participate on a variety of school district advisory and program review committees for the 2016-2017 school year. Committee positions may be open on the following advisory committees:
- Instructional Materials Committee
- Title VII Indian Education Parent Committee
- Special Education Program Council
- Career and Technology Education Advisory Committee
- Technology Advisory Committee
- Highly Capable Education Advisory Committee (have three parent volunteer vacancies to fill for Blakely, EHHS & Mosaic only)
All of the district-level groups listed above include parent, community and school instructional staff member representation, and the committees meet on a regular basis during the school year. Anyone interested in participating in one or more of these groups may apply by returning a completed volunteer application form (available in the menu given on the left) addressed to Christi Olive at Bainbridge Island School District, 8489 Madison Avenue NE, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, contact Christi at 780-1054 or at her email address already given above.