BHS COUNSELING DEPARTMENT
Phone: (206) 842-2913
Fax: (206) 780-1498
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PARENTS AND STUDENTS!
Course Selection Process - Tuesday, March 1 through Friday, March 18, 2016.
- Counselors will meet with all grade levels on March 1 to review the process for requesting courses for the 2016-2017 school year.
Running Start Information Night - Wednesday, March 2, 2016 at 7 PM - BHS Library.
- Representatives from Olympic College and Seattle Central College will present the program and answer questions.
- Interested Parents and Students welcome! (Click on the Running Start tab in the left menu for additional information.)
Future Freshman Night! - Thursday, March 3, 2016. 7 PM at BHS Commons.
- All parents of incoming freshman for the 2016-2017 school year are invited (WMS, Odyssey, Hyla, Madrona, St. Cecilia, etc.).
- Learn information about the high school, graduation requirements, opportunities available, and the course request process.
Junior Class Visits - Tuesday, March 8, 2016.
- Counselors will visit all American Studies classes to discuss post high school options and help students plan for the future.
Junior Parent Night - Wednesday, March 9 from 7:00 - 8:30 PM.
- Counselors will have three break-out sessions: Getting Out (of high school), Getting In (to college or other plans), Getting Help (financial aid information).
- All sessions will be held upstairs in the 300-building American Studies classrooms.
- Each session will be offered three times and parents are encouraged to rotate through the sessions in any order.