Kindergarten - Bainbridge Island School District offers full-day and half-day kindergarten programs. Typically, kindergarten orientations are held in February with visitations following in February or March, and registration opening in mid-April.
Age of Enrollment - To enter kindergarten, a child must be five years old on or before August 31. (Note: Please call your school if information is needed regarding early entrance requirements).
Registration for All Ages
Records Needed for Registration
Where to Enroll – Registration takes place at the school nearest your home. Unsure of what school your child will attend? Contact the school nearest your home or the district transportation department, (206) 842-4641.
- Child's birth certificate
- Child's immunization forms
- Emergency phone numbers (2)
- Name and phone number of your family doctor
- Parent's phone number at work
- Immunizations – For information about immunization
- Requirements, please see the Department of Health information.