Volunteer opportunities abound. You may ...
be an Art Docent
- help with art projects
- be a reading partner
- assist in a health room
- be a coach of Math Olympiad, sports, or other teams
- take volunteer tasks home
- assist by planning for or being at special events
If you are interested...
- Print and complete a Volunteer Application.
- Submit a photocopy of your driver's license, stapled to and on top of your Volunteer Application.
- Follow these directions if a fingerprint record check is requested.
- If you will be driving students as a volunteer, follow these directions to complete the Volunteer Driver Checklist.
- For some volunteer opportunities, such as helping to weed school properties, you will need to complete a Hold Harmless Agreement.
Return these to...
BISD Community Relations Office
8489 Madison Avenue NE.
Bainbridge Island, WA. 98110
Questions? Call 206-780-1398
...for processing and to match your interests and skills with the interests and needs of students and teachers.
Thousands of volunteer tasks, thousands of volunteer hours - read some Volunteer Program Reports: