Facilities & Field Rentals
We are pleased to be operating our new facility scheduling program, called FS Direct.
be a community FS Direct Training and Scheduling
Workshop on Monday, August 29th from 6-8 PM in the BHS 300
Building, Room 307.
FACILITY RENTAL REQUESTS
All schedule requests must be made a minimum of 7 weekdays prior to the event. You may not schedule a facility more than 3 months in advance. All rental cost estimates may be requested through Dane Fenwick, Facilities Manager: DFenwick@bisd303.org.
BISD will hold Community User Scheduling Workshops as needed to coordinate recurring schedule requests. If you are a high use facility renter, please check back for future group meeting dates. If you are on our email contact list, you will be notified in advance of any future workshops.
Please follow the steps below to request a BISD facility rental.
1. If you are a COMMUNITY MEMBER and would like to schedule a BISD facility room or field, please use the following link to agree to BISD's terms and conditions, and create an account with FS Direct:
2. After requesting an account, in order to receive approved account access to FS Direct, you should download a BISD Compliance form
, and turn in a signed copy to the Facilities,
Operations & Capital Projects Department office (Portable A between district offices and Ordway Elementary) along with a Certificate of Insurance
($2 million general aggregate, $1 million/per occurrence) from your insurance company, listing Bainbridge Island School District as "additionally insured." You may also scan and email your signed
forms to Carrie Morgan, Facility Coordinator: email@example.com. All community user groups, regardless of event or organization type, are required to turn in both a Certificate of Insurance and a signed Compliance form.
3. Once you have created an account, turned in your Compliance and Insurance forms to Capital Projects, you will receive an email with your login credentials. You may then login and request your dates through FS Direct by selecting the following link:
- Note: BHS and Commodore fields are scheduled through "BHS" location. All other school fields to be scheduled under "Sports Fields/Parking Lots" location.
4. Successfully submitting a request does not
mean your booking has been approved. After submitting your request, you will receive notification that your submission was successful. Hang in there.
5. Once you receive an email acknowledging your event has been approved and activated, you may do the happy dance.
6. Please note that BISD school programs/activities always take precedence over any other scheduled event. While the district does all it can to load school events into the calendar in advance, your approved schedule may still be subject to change and/or cancellation if a school program requires use of that facility.
If you would like to be contacted by email for our upcoming community scheduling workshops, please send your name, organization name and email to CMorgan@bisd303.org.
Tutorial - How to REQUEST ACCESS TO COMMUNITY USE for Scheduling on FS Direct:
Tutorial - How to SUBMIT REQUESTS IN COMMUNITY USE on FS Direct: