Thank you for attending your child's conference. I enjoyed talking with each and everyone of you about your children. Some folks asked about accessing ST Math from home.
ST Math (Spatial-Temporal) is a very valuable resource. It's an online learning that visually teaches math concepts. We used it last year and students who used it produced measurable gains in math.
We recommend 12-15 minutes twice a week. Here are the directions for accessing ST Math
Below are the directions for accessing the ST Math program from your home computer, ipad,
or Kindle Fire. Your child knows his/her password and if they've
forgotten the program will lead them through a process to get a new
If you haven't logged on to ST Math at home, you'll need to follow these
instructions the first time:
Instructions to use ST Math on a home computer:
1. Enter stmath.com
in the address line of your web browser.
2. Click on JiJi, the penguin.
3. For the first time logging in at home, you'll need to enter this
activation code: CAA7KJ-HZU-5S-EVE
4. Click "I agree"
5. Click "Allow local data storage'
6. Your student will then see the familiar screen with JiJi. He/She needs
to click JiJi and enter the password exactly as in school.
7. If there are no unplayed games visible, click the button on the bottom
of the screen with the green cones to access games previously passed.
8. After playing, the students should ALWAYS use the back arrow button on
the bottom left of the screen....just like at school...to exit the program
and ensure that progress is saved.
iPad and Kindle Fire directions are slightly different:
Search for "JiJi" in the app store
Enter Your School Id: CAA7KJ
and Enter the password: HZU5SEVE
For Kindle Fire or Android