What Makes Bainbridge Island School District Exceptional?
The Bainbridge Island School District's mission is to ensure that every student is future ready:
- Prepared for the global workplace.
- Prepared for college.
- Prepared for citizenship in a democratic society.
- Prepared for personal success.
The District is committed to providing each student with an excellent academic program in an engaging and supportive environment that:
- fosters a passion for learning.
- instills a sense of civic and social responsibility.
- develops the intellectual, physical and social skills necessary for success in career, college and life in the 21st century.
As a result, students demonstrate some of the highest academic achievement in the state, are engaged in community and world-wide humanitarian efforts, and university reports suggest that BISD students maintain consistent academic performance at the university level.
Read more about what makes BISD exceptional in the categories at the left.